Whittier Union High School District
For a number of years, Whittier Union High School District had struggled with their County’s financial management system. Their frustrations led them to seek an alternative solution. Smartefinance won their trust as their software solution with the promise that we could provide them with the solution right for them, which included:
- realtime budget control checks;
- Web-based functions to school sites for purchase requisitions, stock requisitions, account details, and reporting;
- seamless interfaces to their County Office;
- easy access to financial data;
- knowledge of their business requirements;
- responsive support and service; and
- lower annual cost of ownership.
Whittier awarded the contract to Smartetools in March, 2007, and the complete new system went live less than three months, during the first week of June, 2007. Additionally, Smartetools managed and converted all required data from the County to the new system, with little demand on district resources.